Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- Minimum 3-5 years of job-related experience in a similar role
- NCSO or equivalent designation
- Ideally have CRSP or be working towards CRSP in the next two years
- ISNetworld experience is preferred
- Must have claims management experience
- A complete understanding of theoretical risk management and safety fundamentals is critical to the success of this position.
- Maintain current documented Health and Safety Standards that meet legislated, industry, company and system qualifications such as ISN, COR and other applicable standards.
- Work in multiple locations and perform site visits to multiple sites
- Certified auditor and experience in auditing
- Demonstrate leadership skills and abilities
- Public Speaking
- Involvement in both administrative duties and field experience
- Strong desire to be a part of a fast moving, teamwork environment.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract (Please bring a three-year abstract to your interview.)
- Working under limited supervision advising staff of standard safety practices
- Communicate and assist staff with safety procedures and legislation
- Take immediate action to correct danger to life or health, report of safety violations or any other worker refusal to conduct unsafe work
- Ensure the development, implementation and updating of required written safety and health programs and plans.
- Monitor, revise and implement ongoing updates in safety regulations, laws and reporting requirements
- Ensure employee training and orientations are current
- Prepare and present monthly staff safety meeting
- Plan, develop and implement safety training for new employee orientation and annual required programs, review specific and new company policies/procedures, incidents and client orientations
- Assist in new employee orientations.
- Regular site visits
- Purchasing of all safety supplies, products and training items required
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
- Long-term, Stable Employment
- An Enjoyable Team-Based Supportive Working Environment
- Opportunity to Learn and Advance