Application Deadline: February 28, 2017
This is an excellent opportunity for a long term, stable position with a great company.
We are seeking an outgoing, team player with a dedication to providing exceptional service to our clients.
- Technician with boiler installation and service experience
- Certified journeyman plumber/gasfitter in the province of Alberta OR red seal certified
- Team player mentality
- Cooperative nature
- Drive to succeed
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Electrical / controls background or experience an asset
- Reading specifications and technical data for various equipment suppliers, and general construction practices
- Demonstrate good judgment, organization and independence in planning and completing assigned tasks
- Physically fit and capable of lifting, pulling, and managing up to 75 pounds of heavy equipment or objects
- Able to work in all types of conditions including high or low temperatures, noisy, dusty, cramped spaces, and on ladders or scaffolding
- Ability to work on a revolving 24hr on-call rotation
- Competitive hourly rate
- Long-term, stable employment
- An enjoyable team-based supportive working environment
- Opportunity to learn and advance
- Benefit package
Check out what Lethbridge has to offer at www.chooselethbridge.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.